We Provide Helicopter Flight Training for Pilots Seeking Any Career Opportunity.
Click the Link Below to Learn More About Each Training Course.
We are available anytime to meet with you to discuss your goals and help you structure the perfect helicopter
raining program for you! We're experts at guiding our students along their best path to achieve their dreams.
- Hold at least a Private Pilot Certificate.
- Age 18 to receive a Commercial Pilot Certificate.
- Able to read, speak, write and understand the English language.
- Receive Logbook endorsement from the instructor who conducted the ground training or reviewed the applicants home study course.
- Pass a written knowledge test (multiple choice questions).
- Receive flight training and logbook endorsements from an authorized Flight Instructor (150 hrs total flight time of which 100 must be in powered aircraft and 50 must be in helicopters which must include at least 20 hrs of dual training, 35 hrs of Pilot in Command, 10 hrs of cross country flight, and 5 hrs of Pilot in Command night flying experience.
- Meet all of the experience requirements listed in FAR 61.127 (c).
- Pass the required practical test and oral examination with an FAA Examiner.
- The Commercial Pilot training program may be completed solely in the R22 or R44 or indeed a combination of both types. Approximate cost for R22 Only including Private Pilot and Instrument Rating $52,000 , email info@HeliTeamTraining.com for a personalized quote if you do do not require an instrument rating or already have some helicopter or airplane flight time. For a Commercial Pilot Course without Instrument Rating budget for approximately $49,000 Hourly Dual Instruction Rates for Commercial Pilot Training R22 Beta II $300.00 per hour with no fuel surcharge R44 $500.00 per hour with no fuel surcharge Accommodation (5 weeks at $276.25 per week inc taxes) $1,250.00 We carry insurance that allows our students to fly solo in our R44's, therefore it is also possible to undertake the full course in the R44 if desired.
Helicopter Pilots are in High-Demand, and a Successful Career Awaits.
Whether You're Seeking Training
to Become a Private or Commercial Pilot, The Heli Team
Offers Students the Finest High-Level Training
in a Relaxed, Friendly Club Atmosphere.
What Some of Our Graduate Students are Saying:
“The Heli Team folks helped me in every way possible, from financing to timing to housing! I'm now starting my dream career as a commercial helicopter pilot and it's definitely blue skies ahead! ”
Commercial Pilot Graduate
“ I’ve always wanted to fly a helicopter. My Father owns one, and he”s made it available to me any time. I’m now flying friends and family for travel needs.”
Private Pilot Graduate
“I can now expand my helicopter piloting skills to include medical transport, and that ’s where my heart has been for years now. This boy’s dream is now a reality, thanks to the Heli Team”
Medical Pilot Graduate